• Precast stone, brick & stucco combinations with architectural detailing as per model elevation. (Prefinished wood siding and stone combinations options available*)
• Sills to all exterior window and door openings except garages/dormers.
• “Architectural” shingles with limited lifetime warranty as per manufacturer.
• Pre-finished aluminum soffits, fascia, eaves trough and downspouts, in a variety of colours.
• PVC Vinyl “Casement” Windows throughout- complete with screens (Sliders where applicable to basement areas). Various Colours available. (Some Colours may be optional).
• Lo-E, Argon gas to windows for added insulating performance.
• Garden/terrace or Sliding Patio doors.
• Sectional roll-up, free maintenance raised panel metal garage door(s) with insulated core
• Insulated Steel or Fiberglass Faux Woodgrain front door with weather stripping, decorative grip set and dead bolt. Some entry doors may include decorative glass. (as per applicable plan).
• Poured concrete basement walls and floors complete with weeping tile, damproofing and foundation drainage membrane.
• Steel beam and steel post construction.
• Cold cellar as applicable to model types as shown. Cold cellars to be vented.
• 2”x6” exterior wall construction to all exterior walls. R22 Batt Insulation.
• 7/16” exterior sheathing with typical air-barrier housewrap.
• *Basement walls R20 continuous insulation. Blown R-60 ceiling insulation to all main roof attic areas.
• Engineered wood ‘I-beam” type floor systems - which includes: 3/4” tongue and groove sub floor.
• Main floor ceilings 9’ (other heights available as per applicable plan).
• Builder supplied “0” Clearance gas fireplace insert complete with high quality mantle surround as applicable to plan and model type.
Custom Kitchen Layouts as per plan.
Cabinetry in choice of finishes.
Upper cabinet crown moulding with light valances below
Tall upper cabinets to complement higher ceiling height.
Granite or Quartz Counter tops.
Undermount Stainless steel double kitchen sink, complete with single lever faucet supplied by builder.
Decorative Cabinet hood over stove to house - range hood.
Efficient kitchen designs.
• Choice of cabinetry from builders samples in choice of finishes.
• Granite or Quartz countertops with white sinks to other bathroom(s).
• Laminate Counters to Laundry cabinet.
• Laundry upper cabinets and laundry tub cabinet for builder supplied laundry tub as per plan.
• High efficiency forced air gas furnace, complete with Programmable thermostat
• Ductwork installation for central air conditioning.
• HRV (Heat recovery ventilator) - System.
• Hi-efficiency Natural Gas hot water tank on a rental basis.
• Rough-in gas lines for BBQ, & stove.
• 200 Amp electrical service.
• Heavy-duty plug receptacle/service for stove and dryer.
• Rough-in for electrical and plumbing for dishwasher
• Decorative white “Decora” style switches throughout.
• Home Pre-Wire/Rough-in for Alarm, internet, cable, telephone. Central Vac.
• Interior light fixtures to all bedrooms, Dining room, Office and Great Room as applicable to model type and plan. Vanity strip lighting in bathrooms.
• Lighting allowance available.
• Generous Pot light allowance.
• Shower Ceiling light in Ensuite shower unit.
• Door chime. Wiring and chime included.
• Stainless Steel laundry tub with connections for automatic washer.
• White plumbing fixtures to all bathrooms and washrooms. Ie. Toilets, tubs, sinks, etc.
• Builder supplied bath faucets with pop-up drains throughout (except laundry room.)
• Single Lever manual Temperature control faucets to all showerheads.
• Free standing Acrylic soaker tub to master ensuite bathroom to model type as per plan.
• Separate shower unit with frameless glass doors to ensuite bathroom as specifically shown.
• Acrylic tub with tile surround to main bath.
• Oak staircases.
• Oak balusters or Wrought Iron balusters available.
• Purchasers Choice of interior series doors from samples.
• Top quality trim (3 ¼ - 3 ½” casings, 5 ¼” baseboards) around all windows and door openings.
• Purchasers Choice of interior door handles.
• Shelving in closets, multiple shelves in linen and Walk-in closets.
• Imported porcelain tile flooring
• Natural Stone flooring available as an option.
• Flat ceiling finish or "California" knock down finish
• Square corner bead or Bull nose (rounded) corners where applicable.
• Interior walls (excluding garage) to be decorated in latex water based paints. One coat primer and two final coats. Choice of colour selections.
• Engineered Hardwood flooring/Vinyl Plank flooring allowance to accomodate a wide variety of styles and textures.
Ontario New Home Warranty coverage includes: 7 years - major structural defects; 2 years - plumbing, heating, and electrical systems and building envelope; 1 year - all other items.
*Actual schedule may vary dependent upon plans. Architectural details, features, upgrades, options, schedules, etc. , are subject to change without notice. May not be included in all home designs/price schedules. E&OE.